WISDOM takes a limited number of internships over the course of a calendar year. Internships are designed to give people industry experience in a field they are currently studying.
Our internships are conducted in our office under the guidance of industry professionals. You will receive hands on experience in various disciplines. Internships can be done as a formal part of your current study or independent of study.
Criteria to apply for an internship at WISDOM
- You must have just completed study or are currently studying a course relevant to your chosen internship. Preference will be given to those in the later stages of their study
- If you are not currently studying you must demonstrate that you have relevant associated experience or skills to your chosen internship
- You must reside in the Illawarra
- Internships are for a total 100 hours to be done within a 3 month period. The schedule is flexible and will be tailored to the intern.
- Internships are unpaid. Check here for paid positions at WISDOM.
Includes SEO, SEM, social media, blogging and content management
Includes building and maintaining websites. Working with CMSs.
Understanding hosting and domain management
GRAPHIC DESIGNIncludes general graphic design, UX/UI design, working with Creative Suite and other design apps
Terms for 2017 internshipsTerm 1 : April - June 2017
CLOSED (applications closed 15th March 2017)
Term 2 : July - September
(applications close 15th June 2017)
Term 3 - October - December
(applications close 15th September 2017)
How to applySend an email to email@example.com detailing your chosen Term and Internship.
Send any accompanying information such as the course you are studying, current marks, references or examples of your work.